BEYA MEDIKAL – Bowie-Dick Test Pack is designed for testing air removal efficiency of 132-134°C (270-273°F) dynamic-air-removal steam sterilizers (i.e., prevacuum).
The Bowie-Dick Test has been a mandatory test for steam sterilisers for quite some time and is a functionality test that is required to be completed before one can release the steam steriliser for use for that day. Based upon the load configuration the selection in the type of Bowie-Dick test can be made.
Technichal features :
- Indicator complies to ISO 11140 Class 2
- Good and easy documentation by attached data input areas
- Easy to interpret colour change from yellow to black
- Laminated indicator prevents any interaction with ink
- Paper is high quality re-cycled paper
- Ink is free of toxic components
- Non reversible indicator